Spock Join Starfleet Propaganda Poster Artwork


I did this piece of Artwork purely for myself however several of my friends have taken copies of it for themselves as they "love it" and "want to show it off to everyone for me..." I did this as I am a huge Sci-Fi fan, with Star Trek being one of many shows I love, I thought a poster like this would look great on my office wall overlooking the degrees and photos and other Sci-Fi and Fantasy show memorabilia I own, (which is a lot by the way,) and thought who better to advertise Starfleet than one of the best, most beloved characters in all of the entire shows existence... Mr Spock.


I would also like to dedicate this artwork to the late and great man Mr Leonard Nimoy (1931 – 2015) who may have played the most beloved alien in TV and Film history, but also showed us all through his philanthropic way of life, just how great a human can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment